Saturday, July 17, 2010

Bazaar

It's really great and exciting to be reunited with the 5 Tigers and really, it was amazing. I am so happy to see them and they are the ones who make my life proud. They are the real friends and people who I enjoy to be with.

However, there was something pretty weird. Although the five of us were just standing face to face to each other, but somehow, there was this "barrier" that made me feel far away from them. I am feeling that all of us are starting to take one of the very first steps towards a new life and a new future.

This is inevitably the cruel and sad fact of reality in life. Losing and gaining any single thing is really a very common happening or in fact even the most common phenomenon to happen in our every day life.

My buddies, worry not, for I will remember you, your faces, your names. I will remember, the days we had, the hardship we pulled through. Strive for the better and exceed the best. For you are all perfect, my very nice friends indeed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home