Monday, June 21, 2010

FIFA

This song, Wavin Flags by Khaan really impresses me. This video makes me remember why I love soccer so much. It reminds me the history of this game, and it makes me understand how a simple game can put so many people and country all over the planet together as one. This song really touches my heart and explains how probably South Africans feel and how the pride shines on all Africans right now. Soccer is not just a sport, it is an art, it is a beauty, it is a spirit, it is a life, a soul. It reminds me of many past memories I had in the game. Those old players, I do miss them. There might just not be any chances left to see them on the grass pitch anymore. It is history. Soccer is not just a game of 22 with 4 officials. It speaks the mind and soul of millions. Not just in the stadium, it is around the world. It has a shocking power which brings the spirit of football around this globe. Futbol, play enjoy love!




My Top 5 Favourite Futbol Players [still playing]

1. Park Ji-Sung (Man Utd & South Korea)
2. Iker Casillas (Real Madrid & Spain)
3. Shunsuke Nakamura (Yokohama Marinos & Japan)
4. Patrice Evra (Man Utd & France)
5. Bastien Schweinsteiger (Bayern Munich & Germany)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home