Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Help? No, it WON'T work

Help? No, it WON'T work!

What you believe is what will come true.

I believe, it's not only me who's trying to help everyone, but what is of use when not everyone is having the right mindset and attitude. And I am very confident to point out that, that is the determining factor which leads to the failure.

I tried to help, I tried to help finalise and I know I can't get what I desire, but why not try, give a try. Even the girl Asher Book was singing to, tried and gave him a chance, it's her own happiness and she's willing to give a try, and why can't we? You can say that, "It's a darn movie, godamit, the freaking director wants the script to be written like that!"

Well, but it's gonna be of no harm or perhaps not much harm, so why not just give it a shoot and, I am sure we'll face more failures than successes in any and every point of our life, but without failures, there definitely won't be success.

I am not saying that all my ideas are totally right, you must adhere and support. Oh my, even Saddam Hussien needed to be the Irapi President to do so, how can I? It's no harm, serious, nobody can be sure what will happen, nobody can be absolution sure it will or will not work, but if we don't even try, even a small little cute boy or girl will know that it's definitely NOT GONNA WORK!

I am just pure fed-up now, really.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home