Monday, January 18, 2010

Back

Can we get back like the way we were? Can we enjoy the times we had together? Can we share the same atmosphere and happiness as well?

Time has changed everything and took away everything I thought I had. The change is too large and extensive that it change everything, practically everything.

The Click Five - [Mary Jane]

"could it be
that nothings gonna change
cos' time has got a way of taking back
everything you thought you had"


优客李林 - <输了你,嬴了世界又如何>

"朦胧之间
仿佛我又看到你的脸
依然带着淡淡忧愁的双眼
忽隐忽现
就当全是一场梦
不必掩饰我的错
无奈的苦笑不必找牵强的理由
就让它日日夜夜刺痛我胸口
让我眼神没有焦点
泪水模糊我的视线"




OH AND ONE MORE THING! It's gonna be Eunice Bek's birthday tommorrow. Would you forgive me if I don't give you a present, punctually? HAH! She's very nice team mate to have to work with. Oh well, I think I remembered last year's birthday present for you is..erm...2 weeks of Pink Dolphin, 1 bottle per day. HEH!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EUNICE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home