Monday, December 28, 2009

6A Christmas Party

Christmas had never been so fun. I guess and I hope that I do not need to write down everything that happened, cos I believe Dawn and Natasha had already narrated the day at their blogs. Heh.

Well, it's really unbelieveable that there were really a lot more people with us. Times had really never been so fun, so enjoyable. Just a blink of eye, three years passed, but we're still so close. Well...still counted as clos,. I hope.

People do change, really. The days gone by, together along side, the people we knew last time are gone as well. It's really nice to see more new people, but seeing them all change in a second, really makes someone feels uneasy. But it's a good thing, good to see them change for the better. Yes, anyway it's nice to have people all around, back together again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home