Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Fail, Me

I'm just a fail. I fail in everything, seriously everything. I fail in studies, I fail in leading my team, I fail in sports, I fail in music, and seriously, I even fail in games. All I know how to do is just to talk and talk and talk all those lousy loser craps. I just fail and flop. ON MY FACE! Super fed-up. I am screwed. What can I do? Nothing. You name it, I fail it.

人与人之间的不快乐、难过,都是应各自的观点与重点的差异。人们往往都忘了每个事件都拥有两面,甚至360度。但是,心胸狭窄的人类,双眼就置放在自己的利益上,自己的观点重点上,导致视线范围不多于0度的结果。当大家都能过在别人的视线范围里环是整个360度,当然这些不必要的误会就不会发生了。

Just now when I was on the bus, this happened:
A group of students were at the bus stop and some of them boarded the bus. One of them was running towards the bus, he managed to get up. Few moments later, another boy was shouting from the outside of the bus, shouting as he was running towards the bus. He seemed to hold something in his hand, however he didn't look like he wanted to board the bus. When he came closer, I saw that it was a $5 note in his hand. He got up the bus and shouted to the boy who managed to get up the bus previously. He yelled at him,"EH! YOUR $5 DROP!!". He passed the money over and got down the bus. As he was making his way down, he grumbled jokefully,"Bodooh...".

What I see in this shouting boy is that, he is willing to help his friends in any circumstances. In the above story, he is willing to disgrace himself by shouting in the public and even in the bus. He doesn't mind to be stared at with a different light at all, as long as he has passed the belonging to his friend. He is one of the kind of friends you would like to have. He is the friend who is willing to die for his friend.

In any case, appreciate everyone around you. Not because that you would like them to save or help you in any time else. Never expect to get any repay at all. This is not the reason why friends are with you.

Care for them, share. And I fail to do that. I fail to be a responsible respectful friend.

I fail.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home