Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Future

Hmm...have you ever thought of what you would like to do in the future? Okay, a bit of help on which part of the future. Perhaps after getting your first salary or something. Erm...the future here that I'm talking about need not be very far away. Or just after exams or something is also fine. For me, I have some picture of it.

-Buy a Man Utd jersey (be it home, away or 3rd)
-Buy a guitar (be it acoustic, classical or even...okay, no electric)
-Get a new laptop
-Go to market with my mum
-Learn piano
-Learn French
-Stay-over at any teammate's house
-Even overseas
-SING! with team

I think the first 3 are really really quite far away. Maybe the overseas with team might also be far as well.

Well...i think that's all I get from all my day dreaming.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home