Monday, November 08, 2010

Break Down

I will be right behind you when you fall.
I will be right beside you when you cry.
I will be right there ready to lend you my shoulder.
I will be right in front of you blocking every danger ahead.
I will always be by your side giving you my support.

And you are right there, with my heart with you.

I hope I am the one whom you will ever think of.
I hope I will be the one whom you will ever approach when you're lost.
I hope I will be the one whom you will ever turn to.

I just hope you will ever talk to me again.

I guess I'm just tired.
And way to tired from thinking of you again.
But only I am, not my heart.

It's my head that says let go.
My heart that grabs on to you.
And whenever I see you
Not just my face shows the smile
But too, my heart will.
Always.

It's still me that feels the pain.
I know and I always remind myself.
Constantly
That I can never break down
In front of you.
For I know deep down
That once I fall
I fall forever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home