Thursday, November 04, 2010

Is it still you in me?

Is it still you in me?
It still seems that you can never be erased from my mind.
It's like when I tried to press on the [Del] key, the system would show me [The current file is still in use, please try again later.]

I really wanna tell myself that you're just somebody that I've crossed paths with, but somehow, you're shadow is so vivid that it always appear every time I close my eyes.
And you are exactly everything I see.
I'm just really glad and grateful that you'd taken a photo with me and that is my sweetest memory.

I just hope, that I could ever be the one you would think of when you need help the most.
And I will just continue hoping, in vain.
It's just as real yet virtual like a dream.
I wish you can be by my side, and just like the song by David Choi, By My Side.

There's just time to time that you're the only person I would ever think of, even when I'm asleep.
The next thing I know, it's all fake when I wake up.
It's just that false impressions and happenings that make me smile, but whenever I turn around, I know deep down, that it's just simply not gonna happen.

There you are, continuing your rainbow-colourful life.

And here I am, glad to keep all those gloomy clouds away from you.

This song, by David Choi too, By My Side.
Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home