Sunday, November 14, 2010

Music Music Music Guitar

Music Music Music Guitar

I've so much time even until when I'm in Hong Kong from 24Nov, or even on the 5 hour flight time on the plane.
I shall devote all my time or perhaps most of my time :P to music and my dear guitar.
I shall make use of the time to fill in the lyrics for the song BenedictChia had composed.
I shall start making up chords for songs and make good music.

And through all these kind of expressions of music
I think I can try to forget about you.
I hope I can numb my heart by my passion for music.
I will learn how to tackle the pain I feel.

I hope time, the grim reaper that had taken away how we used to be,
Will take away the pain too.
And perhaps you in my heart as well.

I will present you my music in return of gratitude.
And I hope you'll like it.
Just wait and see
And listen to the song I'm writing.
Tentatively,
It's for you.
Just you.

Now,
Question is,
Will I be able to walk out of my Misery?
Or will you live in my heart,
Now and Forever?

Misery by MAROON 5

Now and Forever by Richard Marx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home